10 Facts about Pierson’s we think you should know:
- Pierson’s Funeral Service is a local family owned funeral home (established in 1983) who works diligently for each family we serve. We are not subject to the demands of large chains or corporations. We must look after your every wish.
- We have the best staff around. Our dedicated team is a group of well trained, compassionate individuals who have experience solving problems. They will spend all the time you need and offer the ideas, advice and guidance you require. We are here to quietly monitor every detail without intruding on your family’s experience; always available, never in the way.
- We offer fair and reasonable prices which are clearly posted on our website. We do not want your choices to be more than is affordable nor less than you would like to arrange. What is important is that the arrangements are in keeping with your wishes and budget. We offer the best value for money of any funeral service in Calgary.
- We are rapid and responsive 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- We operate superior facilities, which have been designed to serve our families well.
- We offer a service guarantee that assures your satisfaction with our work.
- We are experienced in caring for a wide variety of cultures, traditions and religions. We are respectful of all.
- We are experts and have experience in national and international shipping, both through our help with families from foreign countries and also from funeral homes who trust our services from outside of Calgary. We are networked with other reputable independent family funeral homes.
- Our “Garden of Peace Chapel” is located within the Rocky View Garden of Peace Cemetery. For services where the funeral, burial and reception would be in one location, this facility is ideal.
- We own and operate our own crematorium, located at our Chapel within the Rocky View Garden of Peace Cemetery. You are welcome to meet our dedicated staff and tour our crematorium.